[Pdweb] Re: weblog at puredata.info

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Thu Jan 25 20:48:27 CET 2007

On 20/01/2007, at 0.00, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I am pretty open to someone reorging the site.  I maintain the
> documentation and dev sections, so anything outside of that, I am
> perfectly willing to stay out and just give comments and help.  I
> think it would be good to have the site work better, and it sounds
> like you are willing to do it, which is great.

Well, i think i'm like the average user who wants to give a wee bit
back to the community. I'm currently working on what i'd like to see
change to the current 'downloads' section (as mentioned). Also this
might involve some changing to the About section, which i will not
bother you folks with till i actually have done the writing.

> /dev and /docs could use some reorg too, but I have some strong
> opinions on that one.

Ok. What i have in mind for the update to the dowloads section
suggests some structural changes to the docs section. To cut it
short: I'd like a dedicated section under the docs section with focus
on building Pd and installing externals - ei. from an (advanced?)
users perspective, much of which is already exiting in the dev docs.
I hope it will be greeted alright.