[Pdweb] [PD] gallery section

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Aug 13 03:00:43 CEST 2008

On Aug 12, 2008, at 1:25 AM, Steffen Juul wrote:

> On 02/08/2008, at 5.45, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> From what I understand, you are proposing to strip down the
>> original idea to just this:
>>
>> - a exhibition section
>> - use a standard exhibition template
>> - anyone can submit an exhibition page
>> - it must be about anything their own work
>>
>> If so, that sounds good to me.
>
> Not quite what i had in mind. What i had in mind and tried to express
> was: a wiki page - as in one page with (sub)sections - carrying the
> entire example-exhibition.

You mean one very long wiki page?  That would rapidly start to be a
problem, I think.  Just a one level of hierarchy would make it
manageable in the long run.   The hierarchy could be based on pages
per curator, pages per topic, etc.

Otherwise, just a blog format, that would be in effect one long
page.  Perhaps that could be the simplest exhibition: a blog with
simple rules on the honor system:

- anyone can post any time
- one post per person per month
- post about any project but your own