[Pdweb] proposed simplification of "Software" page

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Nov 8 17:12:47 CET 2010

I think we should shift the downloads page to the nice Software page
that IOhannes set up. I think we need to simplify it a bit to make it
easier to understand.  Here's what I propose:

- rename "stand-alone products" to "Applications"
- remove "frameworks" and "graphics" and put all libraries into
"libraries and externals"

How does that sound?

I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone."  --Bjarne Stroustrup (creator of C++)