[GEM-dev] mac builds

tigital tigital at mac.com
Tue May 27 02:12:34 CEST 2003

On Monday, May 26, 2003, at 07:16  PM, Daniel Heckenberg wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> A quick question to Jamie and Chris,
> Could one of you add the project builder project to the CVS repository?
> There seems to be an old stuffed version there in the gem top dir but
> nothing more recent... is that right?
>
> I've been doing occasional mac builds with a project that I've been
> keeping
> up to date... but it makes sense to keep the project in CVS doesn't it?
>
> I seem to recall that there was some issue with importing the project.
>  Is
> that right?  Maybe we can work that issue out now if it's still a
> problem.

hi daniel,

...yep, this has been a longterm "todo" of mine:  I think the correct
way to do it is to add a ".cvswrapper", but I haven't checked out what
this entails...I think has something to do with telling cvs not to
treat binaries like text files...

...in any event, I know that there's also more to learn about uploading
project files (we shouldn't include things like "tigital.pbx"!)

l8r,
jamie