[GEM-dev] pix_texture

chris clepper cclepper at artic.edu
Mon Jun 2 11:21:17 CEST 2003

Hi

The code in pix_texture has become appalling - the ifdefs have made
it completely unreadable.  Whoever has been doing #if 1 and #if 0
please remove this and decide what code you want to commit before
committing it.   There seems to be some sort of bracketing problem
that causes crashes but it's really nearly impossible to trace it due
to the ridiculous number of #ifdefs.  If you have added #ifdefs to
the code please go back and comment them for the other devs.

I'm about to write OSX only texturing objects because it's pretty
obvious to me that texturing is OS dependent at this point.   Maybe
in the future this will change but this current ifdef hell is doing
no one any favors at this point.

cgc