[GEM-dev] cvs additions

tigital tigital at mac.com
Wed Jul 16 07:14:28 CEST 2003

ok,

...I'll join in with committing my latest fooling around:

gempiximageload:  cleanup, changed to __APPLE__, fixed cast problem
gempixObj.h:  added PeteHelpers.h stuff (defines, inline functions)
pix_filmDarwin.cpp:  fixed cast problem (UInt8* instead of Str255)
pix_filmDarwinYUV.cpp:  fixed cast problem (UInt8* instead of Str255)
Pixes/setup.h: alphabetized functions; also added new setup functions:
			pix_colorreduce, pix_halftone, pix_kaleidoscope, pix_levels,
pix_lumaoffset, pix_metaimage, 			pix_refraction, and pix_backlight
initial import of Pete's_Plugins ports (RGBA only so far):
			pix_colorreduce, pix_halftone, pix_kaleidoscope, pix_levels,
pix_lumaoffset, pix_metaimage, 			pix_refraction, and pix_backlight
worldlight.cpp:  OSX only change:  made a check for glcontext in
destructor (would crash if window was never created, 			like during
editing)

help/pix_halftone.pd
help/pix_kaleidoscope.pd
help/pix_metaimage.pd
help/pix_refraction.pd

...and more on the way

l8r,
jamie

ps:  I'd like to have future #ifdef's be __APPLE__ instead of MACOSX
ps:  IOhannes, could you update the FTGL to 2.04?  I can't find the
older 1.3/1.4...