[GEM-dev] CVS checkins

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Jul 20 21:32:14 CEST 2003

Zitiere tigital <tigital at mac.com>:

> > ok, i have committed changes to work with FTGL-2.04
> > i really don't understand what he (the ftgl-guy) was saying about <<no
>
> > consistent way for "destroy()", so i have removed "open()">>
> > and he was changing "render()" to "Render()" and, and, and...
> > good, to have another stable API to support (like ffmpeg)
> >
> > so go, and give it a try...
>
> ...giving it a try, but have a question:  are we supposed to try to do
>
> this with just -DFTGL, or is it necessary to include both -DGLTT &
> -DFTGL?  I'm having problems with just using -DFTGL:

hi.
1. you should either use "-DFTGL" or "-DGLTT" but not both at a time.
2. i have also updated hte Base/TextBase.* files, ( i guess you are still using
the old ones?)
3. in Base/TextBase.h there is already a define for FTGL when using __APPLE__
(please remove it at your will)

else:
the "FTFont.h" should be included in Base/TextBase.h too, so most of your
problems might be gone then...

mfg.as.rd