[GEM-dev] pix'es in CVS

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jul 22 21:21:52 CEST 2003

i have committed another bunch of file-changes to the CVS.
mainly they are:
checks for non-null pointers before freeing memory.
grey-scale support for [pix_movement] and hopefully fixed the bug
fixed [pix_resize] (it always crashed on my machine) but gosh, it is so
slow....
fixed [pix_scanline] for interleave=0 did crash my machine with floating
point exception.
removed all the references to YUV/altivec/Grey-processing in jamie's
port of pete's plugins.
these are virtual functions and have a defined behaviour (call
imageProcess which outputs some warning).

mfg.a.srd