[GEM-dev] wrapping pix_videoDarwin onto sphere or Cone

cgc at humboldtblvd.com cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Thu Sep 11 23:00:37 CEST 2003

pix_texture and pix_texture2 are in fact the same object now, and
pix_videoDarwin is now aliased to pix_video.  you need to tell pix_texture if
you are using power of 2 and subtexturing by sending it a 'mode 0/1' message.
this should probably be more descriptive.  the problem you now have with the
subtextured images is that it won't fully wrap around the sphere.  i think the
texture unit is subject to  matrix transforms so you might be able to scale it
with those.

cgc

Quoting ben at ekran.org: