[GEM-dev] releasing GEM: tag 'r0-888-pre'

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Sat Sep 13 21:54:42 CEST 2003

hmmm is pix_blur the same as pix_motionblur?

If you need a hand with the helpfiles I'd like to help out. I guess you
could split off the list for me. How recent a checkout should I use? I
think the one I'm on is a couple weeks old.

I think my gem source reading ability would be sufficient to the task.

Ben