[GEM-dev] compilling Gem with visual C++

Cyrille Henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Wed Sep 17 00:45:55 CEST 2003

Hello,

I really love Gem, but I think I miss some object.
my last patch use 3000 prim_tri for drowing a moving shape, but it kill
my computer CPU.
programing complex goes objects can be a good way to improve efficientcy
of my patch.

So I would like to make some object for gem, but I have somes problems
for compilation.

I would like to know if there is some kind of m_pd.h that I can use to
make gem compatible object?
or should I add my object to gem source and compille the whole lib?

I didn't succed to compille Gem with visual C++ on win 2K.
does a documentation exist how to compile Gem?

thank's

sorry for my poor english,

Cyrille