[GEM-dev] compilling Gem with visual C++

Cyrille Henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Wed Sep 17 12:47:49 CEST 2003

>You might consider using a model file in order to build
>complex objects.

well, I make moving shape.
So I use to compute position off all point of my surface for each frame.
prim_tri are used for the creation of the surface.
the point are always moving, so the surface is changing.
so, I don't think a model can do surch things(?).

>Compiling gem on Windows is hard (I gave up after trying for
>three hours ... ).

not a very good news...

>It is possible to compile gem externals though, ..

ok, does anybody have done surch thing?

thanks
Cyrille