[GEM-dev] More compilling Gem with visual C++

Cyrille Henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Sun Sep 21 00:26:34 CEST 2003

hello everybody,

I downloaded the CVS version of gem and tried to compile.
I think I'll nead some more help!

I had some errors due to some missing lib.
So I add wintab, tiff, gltt, jpeg directory that I found on the standart
0.87 release.
But I still have :

C:\pd\Gem\Gem\src\Pixes\DSgrabber.cpp(12) : fatal error C1083: Cannot
open include file: 'streams.h': No such file or directory

and

C:\pd\Gem\Gem\src\Pixes\pix_videoDS.h(21) : fatal error C1083: Cannot
open include file: 'dshow.h': No such file or directory

streams.h and dshow.h are not on my computer.

So : where can I find them?
why does all this libs are not on GemLibs CVS?

thank's

Cyrille