[GEM-dev] More compilling Gem with visual C++

Cyrille Henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Tue Sep 23 21:50:08 CEST 2003

Hello everybody,

I didn't spend enough time to compile the cvs version of gem, but I
began working on the gem primitive object with 0.87.
the first one is simple, but it will be very usefull for my patch.

I made a kind of tube : a cylinder with variable diameter and
inclination of both circle of the cylinder.

so, I want to know now if  gem communauty  is interested  with this
object (and next object) or sould I keep it only for me?
this can change my developement priorities...

I think that if it's working on 0.87 it will work on curent version. am
I right?

I put diferent stuff on :

http://drpichon.free.fr/pure-data/GEM/

a gem.dll file (old version of gem with tube object)
tube.c + tube.h : source file
tube.pd : an exemple patch
some pict of the object.

Cyrille