[GEM-dev] Z-Buffer Render Order

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Oct 27 15:12:00 CET 2003

Hey Chris,

Well I was using linux at the time, but basically when you have a cube (for
example) the faces of the cube has different render orders, so when
transparency is on you can only see through some of the sides because they
are rendered before the ones behind it. I've not tried it on OSX to see the
same behavior.

But stupid me only noticied a "depth" object much later that does reorder
the rendering order my Z-buffer!! I just never noticed it before.

So I guess this is a non-question?

Thanks Chris,

Ben