[GEM-dev] more new primitive for gem...

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Oct 28 16:06:54 CET 2003

Yes for sure,

I've mentioned this to Chris before and its something that would be really
great for Gem. (Perhaps just a set of good NURBS-like controllable surfaces
would be a good start...) Are Gem textures "projected" onto geometry are are
they mapped to the UV coords?

a 3-3 control point cube made up of "curves" as an abstraction is getting to
be a little anoying!

Oh and curve3D should be renamed to curve3d to match the Gem convention (ie
text3d) you could also call it "open-surface" compared to a possible
"closed-surface"?

Ben