[GEM-dev] more new primitive for gem...

tigital tigital at mac.com
Tue Oct 28 18:37:24 CET 2003

On Monday, October 27, 2003, at 04:42  PM, Cyrille Henry wrote:

> hello,
>
> I made a new primitive for gem : curve3D....
> juste like curve, but in 3D!
>
> you may find stuff here :
>
> http://drpichon.free.fr/pure-data/GEM/curve3D/
>
> picts, source, exemple and gem.dll for windows user...
>
> hope you'll like it...

hey cyrille,

...great looking work:  I'm going to try to play with it today...I'm
not sure if it'll get in for the next release, but if it works on all
platforms, I don't really see why not?  The same functionality will be
available with chris' vertex array stuff, but that is definitely for
after this pending release...I saw that guenter and ben were talking
about NURBS, and that just underlines the fact that we're just getting
GEM to cover many of the modern opengl 1.2 features ;-)

keep it up!
jamie