[GEM-dev] gem / wacom problem on windows

Daniel Heckenberg daniel at bogusfront.org
Thu Nov 13 04:40:36 CET 2003

Hi Cyrille, Ben, all.

I've just borrowed a tablet and was planning on using it with Gem so I'll
look into this problem, unless someone else tracks it down first.

Azimuth and orientation... does that mean you're using an intuos tablet?
I'm curious to know how useful you find those parameters with Gem.  What
sort of things are you doing with the tablet?

Cheers,
Daniel