[GEM-dev] gem / wacom problem on windows

Cyrille Henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Thu Nov 13 11:11:34 CET 2003

hello,

> I've just borrowed a tablet and was planning on using it with Gem so I'll
> look into this problem, unless someone else tracks it down first.

cool. I try, but does not really understand...

> Azimuth and orientation... does that mean you're using an intuos tablet?
yes. apart from this problem, I'm happy with it. but i'm not using it
for so long.

> I'm curious to know how useful you find those parameters with Gem.  What
> sort of things are you doing with the tablet?
well, I'm using it more for audio synthesis.
having 5 parametters for the audio synthesis on one hand is cool.
gem is here to make the interface of the tablet.

cheers,

Cyrille