[GEM-dev] Re: [PD] antialiasing etc.

IOhannes zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Tue Nov 18 17:06:51 CET 2003

B. Bogart wrote:
> Hey Chris,

> Is curve3d officially part of 888? I've made a cube abstraction that uses a
> 9 point curve surface for each side, creates some very nice geometries.

yes, i thought it wouldn't break anything, and so i committed it to the CVS.
oh damned, we'll never gonna make it to a release.

> Pain about second-screen on panther, heard anything from apple about this?
> The new macs coming in will all have panther so it could be quite anoying...

well, i couldn't make it work our g4/jaguar too.
but probably that is because of my compile.

chris/jamie: anybody could commit an updated version of the
Gem-project-builder-project into the CVS ? preferably with relative paths...

> Ben

does "rgb" decode to RGB or to RGBA ? (might be confusing)
anyhow, all my checks are for the first letter ('R'/'r') so this should
be ok (but i'll have to check on this __APPLE__)

>>- yuv_ objects are fully deprecated and will no longer be in
>>distribution builds

btw, should we remove the files in yuv/ then permanently ?

mfg.asd.r