[GEM-dev] QT file size limit for pix_film?

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Fri Nov 21 23:52:03 CET 2003

At 9:43 AM -0800 11/21/03, <ben at ekran.org> wrote:
>Hey all,
>
>I just did a frech update of the gem CVS and I can't get pix_film to open
>one particular QT file. Its a normal Still-jpg encoded QT. It opens fine
>in pix_movie and mplayer.
>
>The only thing odd about it is that its 13GB... Maybe too big?
>
>Is there a size limit for pix_film movies?

There's no file size limit that I'm aware of, and I have loaded DV
streams of several GB before without trouble.  Can you try
pix_filmYUV and let me know if that works?  I mixed up the loading
code between that and pix_film and haven't committed changes.

Also, if there was an error dumped to the terminal, I would like to
see that as well.

cgc