[GEM-dev] libgl.so.1 cannot handle TLS data

rat at telecoma.net rat at telecoma.net
Wed Nov 26 14:22:17 CET 2003

hi,

after an update in debian testing, starting pd/gem gives me:
cannot load gem:  libgl.so.1 cannot handle TLS data

this seems to be a reportet problem with nvidia 1.0-4496
with glibc

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-glibc@lists.debian.org/msg07552.html

does anyone know how i can fix this ?
upgrading to unstable will not help as it is the same glibc version

thx

erich

http://randomseed.org