[GEM-dev] gem cvs alpha-depth bug?

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Fri Nov 28 19:23:10 CET 2003

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 ben at ekran.org wrote:
> hey all,
>
> I just updated my gem cvs again today.
>
> I've noticed an odd bug with alpha (again). this time the alpha object
> seems to turn on depth buffering when its in the chain!

Ooops, obviously my fault.
I have changed default behaviour of alpha to the one it was in 0.87.
Damn, I really forgot about that, ...

It is not really a bug, but a feature that lets you use alpha blending
independent from position, but the default behaviour should of course
stay the same. Sorry ..

Guenter