[GEM-dev] curve has extra inlet?

IOhannes zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Thu Dec 4 14:21:39 CET 2003

B. Bogart wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I noticed today that the [curve] has an extra inlet. [curve 5] makes an
> object with 7 inlets.

indeed i have never noticed this.
it appeared came from GemShape, which allocated one inlet for
"size",which was never used by [curve] or [primTri].
i have fixed it and it will have to make it into the release, since it
broke compatibility with old patches.

thanks for pointing this out.

anything else ?

> I still have gotten no replies about what version of FTGL and/or freetype2 I
> need for gem under linux.

since i am on debian, i use the packages provided (testing/unstable)
FTGL:
   package : "ftgl"
   version : 2.0.4-1 (the last number being the debian revision)
freetype2
   package : "libfreetype6", "libfreetype6-dev"
   version : 2.1.5-3 (s.a.)

mfg.asdr.