[GEM-dev] gemcvs pix_texture: not using client storage??

tigital at mac.com tigital at mac.com
Mon Jan 12 18:32:10 CET 2004

On Monday, January 12, 2004, at 12:04  PM, B. Bogart wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I got aalib to work (aalib-devel not install grrr)
>
> so I'm running gemcvs now! (still without text support)
>
> I tried to load one of my texture feedback patches and got:
>
> pix_texture: not using client storage
>
> when creating the window. I seem to be able to make my other feedback
> patches work, and they are based on the same thing... Anyhow attached
> is
> the patch.

...hmm, when I tried it, I got:

pix_texture: using client storage
pix_texture: using client storage

...but then I didn't get any "feedback":  only the [cube] controller
was working (ie.  the controller to rotate did nothing)...

...btw, I'm very interested in these feedback patches, if they're the
ones you used to produce the pics you u/l'ed to taproot...

thanx,
jamie