[GEM-dev] "mode 0" to pix_texture required for sphere texturing. | was: gemcvs pix_texture: not using client storage??

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Mon Jan 12 18:34:08 CET 2004

Hello again,

Well I fixed my patch problem, and the reason why it was not working is
quite an anoyance.

I have mentioned this before, but as we are so close to a release I think
it should be better resolved.

I still don't have a good reason why I have to send a "mode 0" message to
pix_texture in order to texture on a sphere. If I do not use "mode 0" The
whole sphere is textured with only the upper left pixel of the texture.

I'm on linux now, but I do recall this happening on OSX as well (an old
beta though)

I don't get it. :(

B.