[GEM-dev] whereabouts

Daniel Heckenberg daniel at bogusfront.org
Mon Jan 26 10:15:46 CET 2004

Hi johannes,

> anyhow, i haven't been able to compile the windows version against FTGL.
> do you have any hints, so i can put binary prerelease (or release, when
> it comes to it) on the website ?

I didn't check in the minor changes required of the Visual Studio project as
I did the FTGL build on a machine to which  I had only short-term access...
but I recall that it was basically just a matter of building FTGL
appropriately.  There may have been an issue with the correct version of the
C run time lib being used in all of the various librarys... is that the
problem you're having?

Daniel