[GEM-dev] snap2tex texture curruption

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Tue Feb 10 17:30:02 CET 2004

Hey all,

I'm using the latest gemCVS from Jamie last additions to the gemwindow to
allow focus (but I can't get the pd.app to work) Anyhow I noticed an issue
with this latest release that was not a problem with the earlier versions.

on OSX snap2tex seems to produce currupted textures. There is a garbled
line, which looks like part of the framebuffer outside of the gemwindow
visible. Attached is a simple feedback patch that should just look black,
but does not due to the currupted texturing. Also to note if the feedback
object is the same size as the default window (4x4) the feedback process
moves downwards, which seems to me that there is some texture offset
problem, showing the proper feedback shifted downwards, and showing
garbled framebuffer data above it.

If this patch does just look black on all those OSX machines, then I can
try another CVS-update-compile but I think Jamie's window changes were the
last update?

Thanks
Ben