[GEM-dev] "model" crashes on OSX - GemWinCreateMac.cpp from today's CVS won't compile.

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Mar 16 07:58:59 CET 2004

Zitiere ben at ekran.org:

> Hey All,
>
> I could not test this under linux as my gem is currently broken.
>
> Under OSX I'm getting a crash when trying to render with a "model"
> object
> in a chain. See attached patch.
>
> Here is what gdb says about it:
>
> GEM: Start rendering
> src/Geos/model_loader.cpp:1164: failed assertion `model'
>
> Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
> 0x90042aac in kill ()
> (gdb) where
> #0  0x90042aac in kill ()
> #1  0x9009ec5c in abort ()
> #2  0x020f4e60 in __eprintf () at src/Pixes/pix_filmYUV.h:45
> #3  0x02040ce0 in glmLinearTexture (model=0x0, h=0, w=0) at
> src/Geos/model_loader.cpp:1164

looks like a bug i have fixed a couple of days ago (i thought)
does it work after when sending a [texture 1( message to the model before
starting to render ?

> I tried recompiling form the latest CVS today, and powerbuilder fails

hmm; jamie checked some bug-fixes in yesterday, but i guess they are *not*
concerned with this.
time i'll get back to a mac to see for myself.

mfg.as.dr