[GEM-dev] Re: [PD] [Gem] knowm bugs

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Mar 23 09:32:29 CET 2004

beau wrote:
> So if I turn off the object translation and rotation adjustments when the
> render is stop then it might stop the crashing?

i think so.

however, yesterday i spent hours to find this stupid crashing bug, and i
really believe that it is hidden somewhere in pd: at least it crashes
when reallocating some binbuf - and *only* when some user-input is
detected (e.g.: mouse movement) - you don't have much chance to work
without mouse; but you could test it with turning rendering on/off
without a mouse (e.G: with a [metro]) and it will run stable -- until
you move your mouse....

mfg.ads.r