[GEM-dev] Re: Gem/src/Base GemCache.cpp,1.4,1.4 GemCache.h,1.3,1.3

James Tittle II tigital at mac.com
Mon Mar 29 22:38:18 CEST 2004

On Mar 29, 2004, at 2:13 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> i compiled Gem today for windows and macOS and everything seems to
> work (apart from the YUV-texturing on our G4...(we've talked about
> this already))
>
> so what is on the TODO-list ?
> ....releasing ?

...yeh, maybe so!  I still need to make a help patch for
[camera]...also, wasn't there a problem with text3d?  In any event,
I've been having fun actually playing with the damn thing the last few
days...I think we might wanna include some more examples of the OpenGL
wrapper, or at least kinda go through and figure out what is known to
actually work ;-)

> ps: i have checked a lot of things in and out of the cvs, mostly the
> .pd-files have all become binaries. some more documentation added (i
> noticed that the [pix_chroma_key] still takes values between 0..255;
> shouldn't this change before the release ?
> and i have removed some unneeded variables to keep mac's gcc silent.

...I've got a few more of these to file later today, too...I thought
.pd files were text?

jamie