[GEM-dev] Re: mouse coords

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Tue Mar 30 18:36:41 CEST 2004

Hmmm, this is inconsistant with other platforms,

Can't you just subtract 20 to the pixel location before passing it? So the
top of the titlebar would be -20, the top of the GL 0 and the bottom would
actually be the height of the window (not the height + 20) If there is no
title-bar then don't subtract...

I think the coords should be consitant in the window across platforms,
otherwise pointer-entry projects would not be cross-platform. 20-pixels
offset can be quite an anoyance doing collition detection!

Ben