[GEM-dev] "font" support under linux.

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Apr 9 08:36:49 CEST 2004

Zitiere "B. Bogart" <ben at ekran.org>:

> I'm doing a make clean each time I compile (make clean && ./configure
> --with-gltt --without-ftgl && make from src/Gnu), I don't see how
> TextBase could not be compiling...
>
> I see a TextBase.o in src/Base...

ok i rather thought that you were just doing a re-configure and afterwards just
tried to re-compile the text*-objects.
it should run the way you do it.

how do Base/configLinux.h and Base/config.h look like ?

as for versions:
gltt:
2.5-5 (debian)

drivers:
i am using geforceFX and geforce3 cards with 1.0.5336-drivers and a radeonM6
with the normal X/mesa-drivers.

unfortunately your problem with video-textures reminds me of ales's problem who
couldn't texture his quicktime-webcam with Gem installed on a gentoo system.
when he finally installed debian on the very same laptop, it just worked.