[GEM-dev] "font" support under linux.

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Apr 9 18:19:10 CEST 2004

Thanks for the responce Johannes,

/* ../Base/configLinux.h.  Generated automatically by configure.  */
/* #undef HAVE_LIBFTGL */
#define HAVE_LIBGLTT 1

/* #undef HAVE_LIBMPEG */
#define HAVE_LIBMPEG3 1
#define HAVE_LIBQUICKTIME 1
#define HAVE_LIBAVIPLAY 1
/* #undef HAVE_LIBAVFORMAT */
/* #undef HAVE_LIBAVCODEC */

#define HAVE_LIBDV 1

#define HAVE_MMX 1

/* ../Base/config.h.  Generated automatically by configure.  */
#define HAVE_LIBGLUT 1
/* #undef HAVE_LIBFTGL */
#define HAVE_LIBGLTT 1

/* #undef HAVE_LIBMPEG */
#define HAVE_LIBMPEG3 1
#define HAVE_LIBQUICKTIME 1
/* #undef HAVE_LIBAVIPLAY */
/* #undef HAVE_LIBAVFORMAT */
/* #undef HAVE_LIBAVCODEC */

/* #undef HAVE_LIBDV */

/* #undef HAVE_MMX */

I have been having occational GLcore crashes with the nvidia drivers, I
should try a newer one soon. I've been doing all my gem stuff in OSX
lately, but I really hope I can get gem working on linux when I no
longer have mac access...

Thanks for your help.

Ben