[GEM-dev] OSX bug in pix_film "open" stuff??

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Apr 20 18:53:20 CEST 2004

Hey all,

I noticed an odd thing today with Chris's most recent g4 build and my
own local gem build.

The open method to pix_movie and pix_film don't respond properly when
the filename is invalid. If I send pix_movie the message "open blah"
(blah is not an existant file) I get:

Unable to find file: 20

The second and third times I click on the same "open blah" message I get:

Unable to find file: ;
Unable to find file: f40R -width 5

Looks like there is some pd tcl code in a binbuf somewhere getting
referenced?

Does not seem to crash even after clicking a quite a few times.

This does not happen in linux.

Ben