[GEM-dev] Next week?

James Tittle II tigital at mac.com
Mon May 3 16:09:39 CEST 2004

On May 3, 2004, at 4:49 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> chris clepper wrote:
>> Looks like we have all been busy working or vacationing the past week
>> or
>
> ok, sorry; i have been busy up till know..
> anyhow, since i have noticed that both you and jamie have fixed some
> YUV-processing in the last few days, it was probably a good idea to
> wait that long.
>
> are there any other unresolved issues ?
>
> i guess most problems are really fixed (except for the
> quickcam4linux), or at least, won't be in this release.

...still have a few yuv-processing things to fix:  halftone,
kaleidoscope, colourreduce, levels, refraction, and backlight...levels
and colourreduce don't  do anything right (except not crash), but the
others may work in a pinch...however, we're focusing on them heavily:
but they are sooo confusing!

> i'd suggest 05th of may.

...that may be pushing it ;-)

l8r,