[GEM-dev] Next week?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri May 14 19:41:02 CEST 2004

chris clepper wrote:
> On May 13, 2004, at 1:51 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>

> I've limited the valid range for 'offset' in lumaoffset to image.ysize/2
> and that seems to have cured the crashes with YUV.  RGB still segfaults
> at a line of pointer chasing around line 240.  I'm a bit stumped as I've
> set up even more bounds checking and moved global variables to local and
> so on, but I can still crash it 100% of the time.  I'm getting tired of

i just *thought* that i had fixed this now by range-checking (at least
my simple crash-patch (turning on fill+smooth and putting the
offset-multiplicator to 10000) doesn't crash any more on RGBA/YUV/Gray
on our G4, but it still does onmy linux box.

furthermore i have fixed the [pix_dot] on macOS.

and finally i have added a "yuv"-message to the [pix_texture]-object to
disable direct YUV-texturing on demand (because our g4 doesn't like em)

so that should  be it (?)

nmfg.asd.r