[GEM-dev] Next week?

James Tittle II tigital at mac.com
Wed May 19 17:05:41 CEST 2004

On May 19, 2004, at 10:08 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>> If Jamie has checked in the final halftone code then I think it's
>> ready to go.  We should work up some release notes while waiting for
>> the builds.
>
> alright

ok,

...trying to commit, but can't!  What's this trying to tell me?

tiggity:~/puredataDev/Gem/src/Pixes tigital$ cvs commit -f -m "New
version of YUV luma, which is more sensitive" pix_halftone.cpp
cvs commit: Up-to-date check failed for `pix_halftone.cpp'
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

...there are many conflicts with the "latest" version, but that's
because I've gone back to looking at yuv luma two at a time, among
other things...how do I get around this?

jamie