[GEM-dev] Next week?

James Tittle II tigital at mac.com
Wed May 19 17:27:34 CEST 2004

On May 19, 2004, at 11:18 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> my (not very sensible) solution for this kind of problems is normally:
> a) copy my "original" file to somewhere else
> b) delete the original file
> c) cvs up (getting the newest version)
> d) look at the differences (optional ;-))
> e) replace the new file with my old one
> f) cvs ci

excellent:  I finally figured out that sometimes it's better to just
move everything outta the way and start over...

...so, it's committed, and needs to be checked (especially on other
platforms), because it's a bit different than the previous version:  I
think the images stand out much better, but I may just be seeing things
:-)

...so, I've also committed a "ChangeLog" generated via "cvs2cl
--accum":  I think it's a great resource for figuring out what we've
gotten ourselves into!

jamie