[GEM-dev] Next week?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed May 19 18:10:35 CEST 2004

James Tittle II wrote:

> On May 19, 2004, at 11:18 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>
> ...so, it's committed, and needs to be checked (especially on other
> platforms), because it's a bit different than the previous version:  I
> think the images stand out much better, but I may just be seeing things :-)

actually i was not very convinced : i remembered pix_halftone to be kind
of grey and now it turned out so colourful ;-)
i have removed the hardcoded shifts and replaced them by SHIFT_* (yah, i
know, this is also hardcoded, but kind of platform-independent)

now it works (on linux), but: are there vertical stripes of lower
intensity intended ? see http://iem.at/~zmoelnig/GEM/halftone/ for what
i mean

> ...so, I've also committed a "ChangeLog" generated via "cvs2cl
> --accum":  I think it's a great resource for figuring out what we've
> gotten ourselves into!

cool.
i especially loved the "initial check-in" ;-)
joking aside, it's good to have such file (and even without
initial-checkins it is still 170k !!!9

mfg.a.sdr