[GEM-dev] 0.90 release builds for OSX

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed May 26 15:57:59 CEST 2004

James Tittle II wrote:
> On May 25, 2004, at 10:44 PM, chris clepper wrote:
>

>> The G3 and G4 work on 10.2 and 10.3, while the G5 version requires
>> 10.3.  I have tested the G3 and G4 versions under both OSes, but it
>> would be nice to have someone try them out as well.

actually i have no G5 but i couldn't download it at all.
are the permissions right ?

G3/G4 work fine (the downloading, haven't tested yet)

anyhow, i have compiled a windows version and put it online
http://gem.iem.at/download.html

i have also put the G3/G4 versions up and included the documentation.

mfg.as.dr
IOhannes

PS: this time it feels so real....