[GEM-dev] Some newbie questions (sorry)

Ronan Puce Muse r.leboite.pm at birdsinplane.com
Fri Jul 9 17:19:02 CEST 2004

Hello,

There is something i dont understand in the gem framebuffer handling. It
seems that the frame is cleared, projection reinitialised for each frame. Is
that normal ?
I personnally want to use precedent images and viewing transformations, is
there a way to avoid that ? I've tried to look inside the code but i dont
see any glClear commend that could explain that.

I'd also like to code some externals, but i cant figure out the overall gem
structure. Is there somewhere a description of the internal structure of Gem
?

this question may be the consequence of my gem ignorance but: why can i find
a render object (id like to do multipass rendering, usefull to set render to
texture features)

Thanx for the Help
Ronan