[GEM-dev] Some newbie questions (sorry)

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Fri Jul 9 19:08:05 CEST 2004

You will find the clearing and buffer swapping code in GemMan ::
swapBuffers().  To keep the contents of the window from clearing try
sending a 'buffer 1' message to the gemwin.

I don't really know what you mean by a 'render object', but GemMan sets
up most of the render states and then clears them while individual
objects send GL drawing commands in immediate mode.  It's really fairly
primitive (pardon the pun) right now, but that might change at some
point.

cgc