[GEM-dev] vertex_array branch

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Aug 25 18:08:55 CEST 2004

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> i do not know _where_ to check them in ? Geos/ seems to be the wrong place.
> should we place it into Manips/ or make a seperate Vertex/-directory

so if no one objects within 5 minutes i will create a new module
src/Vertex tomorrow.
at least if no one objects until tomorrow.

i really think, that there is a potential for a lot of vertex_ objects.

i also want to add [vertex_add] and [vertex_mul] for adding/multiplying
2 vertex arrays. (i have never seen higher maths on objects but
a*(x^2)+x really looks cool for x:=venus.obj)

IOhannes

ps: somehow i feel like a nerd, who keeps screaming "i will create a
directory" and nobody cares...