[GEM-dev] vertex_array branch

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Thu Aug 26 16:50:28 CEST 2004

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> guenter geiger wrote:
> > I had done that 4 years ago with the (original?) sig2pix external that I
> > wrote. It was fast. It was not very general though ...
>
> the sig2pix hasn't changed much since (at least i don't think that
> performance has decreased)

Ah, sorry then. I have to admit that I haven't used that for a long time,
and I could vaguely remember that in order to get a waterfall display
with the new pix2sig you had to use a large blocksize with overlap, which
in theory should reduce the performance "overlap" times.
But maybe I am talking nonsense here.

Guenter