[GEM-dev] some new code

Ronan Puce Muse r.leboite.pm at birdsinplane.com
Wed Sep 15 10:40:19 CEST 2004

> > ...is there any reason you didn't just put these into cvs?  Stuff like
> > this doesn't really seem to warrant a new branch or anything, if that's
> > scaring you off :-)
>
> i think it is, because cyrille isn't a developper yet.
> should i add you ?

I am currently doing some stuff about OpenGL extensions and Vertex Shaders
(Coming for Fragment Shaders). Some of you may be interrested. But on one
hand i am not yet a developper too, and on a nother hand i dont know what is
a branch :) and how to set it in cvs.

Any one could help me to understand that ?

Ronan