[GEM-dev] some new code

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Wed Sep 15 11:19:33 CEST 2004

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> James Tittle II wrote:
>
>> On Sep 11, 2004, at 3:02 PM, cyrille henry wrote:
>>
>> ...is there any reason you didn't just put these into cvs?  Stuff like
>> this doesn't really seem to warrant a new branch or anything, if
>> that's scaring you off :-)
>

> i think it is, because cyrille isn't a developper yet.
> should i add you ?

well...
I do not feel like a programmer, so I prefer developpers to check that
code befor commiting it.
If you don't mind, I prefer not having a developper acces (yet?).

of course, if you prefer to add me to the developper list, and if this
code is ok for everybody, i could commit them.

thanks,

Cyrille