[GEM-dev] some new code

r.leboite.pm at birdsinplane.com r.leboite.pm at birdsinplane.com
Thu Sep 16 13:09:23 CEST 2004

Selon Gregor Tobeitz <gtobeitz at gen-control.com>:

> hi,
>
> first of all - thanx for the effort and the sharing of your work. but i
> seems to have a problem with your compiled Gem.dll. - when i try to
> start pd with your .dll the command line tells me that it can't load
> the Gem library. i checked the path and everything seems ok - wenn i
> replace your Gem.dll with the old one then everthing is back normal. any
> idea ??!!

Well, you should have a message during the PD launch that may say that it cant
find the cg.dll or somewhat. please, tell me more about this error, is that
just a message saying that it cant load the Gem library ? no information about
a dll ?

If that's related to the Cg dll, you probably dont have the Cg compiler
installed. It is required for the application so it can dynamicaly compile
Shaders.

You can find it at the nvidia developer site:
http://developer.nvidia.com/object/cg_toolkit.html

Hope this solves
Ronan