[GEM-dev] Vertex Shader Objects

r.leboite.pm at birdsinplane.com r.leboite.pm at birdsinplane.com
Wed Sep 22 17:04:39 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have recoded parts of the Shader Objects i posted last Week. This is not yet
a very good solution but there are now some fixes like error reporting on
dynamic compilation that could help to trace eventual "non" bugs.

I actualy work on a bi-opteron + Geforce6800-256Mo. I have no ATI card at my
disposal to do some tests. If anyone then could send me feedback on how it
handles on such cards, that would be very nice.

Any comment about these functionnalities or discussions about how to integrate
Shaders the best way are very welcomed. When the Cg wrapper will be done, i
hope i'll have a sufficient knowledge of Shaders and Gem to reforge something
stronger and also a GLSL version of the objects.

Source and dll are avaiable at the folowing adress:

http://www.birdsinplane.com/Gem/

Objects Updated - Added:

GEMcgVertexProgram
GEMcgGLSetParameter1f
GEMcgGLSetParameter2f
GEMcgGLSetParameter3f
GEMcgGLSetParameter4f

I have also added some nice sample patches. Specifically the cgVertexProgram3.pd

Greetings
Ronan