[GEM-dev] vetex_array (windows precompiled)

G_ M thirdlevelplay at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 12:31:42 CEST 2004

Hi List,

In recent times I have heard some much good things about the whole
vertex_array stuff u guys are putting some much effort in developing. Thats
is why i wanted to aks if there is any windows percompiled version out there
? (I just wanted to have a look at the recent development stage).
I really appreciate the effort of all the devolpers out there.

best regards

G_M